MAYONG CULTURAL WALK
Mayong Cultural Walk is the Walking tour into the Countryside and The Ricefields of Mayong Village – North Bali ( Close by Lovina area) and followed by Balinese Lunch after the walk in Putu Artana’s House cooked by his wife Ria. ( street Adress: Mayong Cultural Walk Jl. Kiskinda, Busungbiu, Kec. Seririt, Kabupaten Buleleng, Bali 81153 )
What will you experienced in Mayong Cultural Walk with Putu Artana and Ria?
- Breathtaking Ricefields panorama
Ricefields is the most scenic panorama for tourist but for us rice is our main food and the major commodity, farming rice is very unique and cultivate in this short walk you will learn about how the process for cultivate and farming rice.
- See Local Vegetation and Tropical Plants
Bali is riched by the local vegetation and tropical plant such as Clove, rambutan, avocado, coffee, jack fruit, cashew, pineapple, cocoa, manggosteen and many more along the way walk we pass through to the nature you will see encounter tropical plants and local vegetation.
- Observe Local Life in the Countryside
Observe the local life in the countryside is very insteresting instead of observe the breathtaking panorama of the ricefields and the countryside where you can feel and see the real local life.
- Introducing medicine plants, herbs and spices
Natural medicine is the basic knowledge for local people in the countryside, while the medical pharmacy is quiet expensive, they still use the herbs and you will observe some kind of natural plant use for daily preventive medication.
After the walking tour into the countryside and ricefields to lost our weight, Ria will waiting us for our arrival for Balinese Lunch Ala Ria, her talents to cook base on use fresh ingredients spicies in her own style, special recepiest and made with love.
- Enjoy Balinese Lunch Cooked by Ria
What Ria can serve you from her small kitchen with her big heart?
- She can arrage your meal if you have any allergies
- Children favourite ala Ria
- No MSG on foods
- Fresh produce balinese food ingredient
- Local dishes in western standard
- Surprise meal for your lunch after the hike
While you enjoy your lunch, Ria will accompany you and chit chat all about the meal you have, our family and local life etc.
Mayong Cultural Walk address /Google map : mayong village Street address Jl.Kiskinda, Seririt, Busungbiu, Kabupaten Buleleng, Bali 81153 North Bali as the meeting point for the Mayong Cultural Walk at 9 am.
More Information about the Price, Availability or Reservation, Don’t be Hesitate feel free contact us
- E Mail : email@example.com
- WhatsApp Putu Artana : +6282340719179
Mayong Cultural Walk Term and Condition:
- Book in advance to ensure we have availability
- Suitable for experienced / Inexperienced hiker and Children
- Comfirm in advance if any special requirements for you and your group in regards to lunch ( optional), dietary needs for example, if you are vegetarian or have any alergi etc.
- The walking tour is not private
- Person participate at your own risk.
- Transportation service
PLEASE CLICK PHOTO BELOW FOR MORE IMAGES ” MAYONG CULTURAL WALK”
Dear Guest we offer you other option tours: “North Bali Jungle Walking “
Dear Guest Mayong Cultural Walk offer Guest House to Rent ” Mayong Guest House”