Mayong Cultural Walk is “visit a home bali family – Putu Artana and Ria” and helping you get short walk for a hiking about 2.5 hour ( on Distance 4 Km) into the Countryside, Ricefields and following taste the local lunch cooked by Ria in Mayong village about 19 kilometers away from central Lovina, North bali.
Price Mayong Cultural Walk is IDR 300.000/Person Adult for all experience
After the meeting point (Putu Artana and Ria’s home) we can discuss any special requirements for you and your group in regards to lunch ( optional), dietary needs for example if you are vegetarian or have any alergi etc.While i take you on Mayong Cultural Walk my wife Ria she will go to the local markets to buy any ingredients she need to prepare our lunch.
What you will Experience on Mayong Cultural Walk?
“COUNTRYSIDE AND RICEFIELDS WALK”:
Ricefields is the most scenic panorama for tourist but for us rice is our main food and the major commodity, farming rice is very unique and cultivate in this short walk you will learn about how the process for cultivate and farming rice.
- Local Vegetation and Tropical Plants
Bali is riched by the local vegetation and tropical plant such as Clove, rambutan, avocado, coffee, jack fruit, cashew, pineapple, cocoa, manggosteen and many more along the way walk we pass through to the nature you will see encounter tropical plants and local vegetation.
- Observe Local Life in the Countryside
Observe the local life in the countryside is very insteresting instead of observe the breathtaking panorama of the ricefields and the countryside where you can feel and see the real local life.
- Introducing medicine plants, herbs and spices
Natural medicine is the basic knowledge for local people in the countryside, while the medical pharmacy is quiet expensive, they still use the herbs and you will observe some kind of natural plant use for daily preventive medication.
After the walking tour into the countryside and ricefields to lost our weight, Ria will waiting us for our arrival for Balinese Lunch Ala Ria
“BALINESE COOKING ALA RIA” :
Balinese Cooking Ala Ria is cooking by Ria, her talents to cook base on use fresh ingredients spicies in her own style, special recepiest and made with love.
What we can serve you from our small kitchen with our big heart?
- We can arrage your meal if you have any allergies
- Children favourite ala Ria
- No MSG on foods
- Fresh ingredient
- Local dishes in western standard
- Surprise meal for your lunch after the hike
Base of fresh balinese ingredients we use :
- Candle nut
- Lemon grass
- Kaffer lime
- and other special recepiest by Ria
A home made Authentic balinese lunch of it is cooked by western standards and will includethe authentic bumbu bali (balinese food ingredients) fresh produce from the local markets and absolutelly free of MSG ( Monosudium Glutamate)
- Enjoy Balinese Lunch Ala Ria
Following the walking tour we return to our home for lunch which has been prepared by my wife Ria, she is an excellent cook and all the food made with love.
While you enjoy your lunch, Ria will accompany you and chit chat all about the meal you have, our family and local life etc.
Dear Guest, please make Reservation early as space are limited, we would not want you to miss out on this exciting adventure to see the “real” bali with your family, friends,and children.
How to get to our location:
- Contact us via WhatsApp +6282340719179 and i will share our map location.
- We can arrange transport to pick you up and return to your hotel.
- If you have your own driver / transport to visit, just let us know in advance to ensure we have a vacancy.
Mayong Cultural Walk Term and Condition:
- Mayong Cultural Walk should be book in advance to ensure we have availability
- Mayong Cultural Walk also provide for experienced / Inexperienced hiker
- Mayong Cultural Walk also provide for Children
- Mayong Cultural Walk Available in the morning session or in the afternoon session
- Any change of schedule should be re confirmed in advance, depend of availability
- The meeting point at Putu Artana and Ria’s home at 9 am morning session
- Suitable for all ages if in good condition and have good balance
- The walking tour is not private may share your experience with other people depend on the booking.
- This tour is by booking only, and subject to change depend on weather, schedule or situation beyond our control
- Person participate at your own risk and guests are adviced to take out travel insurance directors hold on liability for any damage, accident and loss
Mayong Cultural Walk Images:
Find us on :